Alan and Team,
Thank you for guiding us through this phase in our lives. We appreciate your expertise and diligence for this positive outcome. We're moving forward.
Again, thank you.
Don and Robin
How do we do it? Itʼs as easy as 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
1. All you need to do is take the listing or make the sale. We take it from there.
2. You will have a processor assigned to you that will act like a personal assistant.
3. Your processor will handle all the paperwork required by the seller’s mortgage company. We are familiar with the specific documents that each lender requests.
4. We will be in constant touch with the lender(s) to be certain the that the transaction is moving forward. Also, our processors
have many years experience in escalating the file to right manager.
5. We have developed our own proprietary software that automatically updates all parties to the transaction on a regular basis.
6. Available to you to speak about your file is your account manger, processor and directors of processing.
7. There are no out of pocket fees for you or your seller. Our fees are paid by the lender.
8. We have processed over 2700 short sales and have a 95% success rate. You can rest assured that we know how to get them closed successfully.
9. No matter if the lender allows our standard fees or they get cut to almost nothing we will process it the same
Here’s the fine print.
There is no fine print. No contract, no obligation, no fee…that’s right no fee. We don’t charge the buyer, seller or either realtor any out of pocket fees. If at any time you don’t like the way we handle the transaction, we invite you to pull the transaction from our system. You are in no way obligated or contractually bound to us. If we don’t perform, we don’t get paid. How’s that for motivation?